Lodging of Complaints through e-mail
The complaints regarding irregularities in Northern Coalfields Limited involving employees of Northern Coalfields Limited in corruption etc. may be sent to Chief Vigilance Officer, Northern Coalfields Limited, PO: Singrauli, MP, Pin:486889 either by post or by email at email ID mentioned below: firstname.lastname@example.org Guidelines for Lodging Complaints: Read it carefully before lodging a complaint.
- Complaint can be lodged only against employees belonging to Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli.
- Redressal of grievances should not be focus of the complaints.
- While complaints against tenders may be investigated, it may not be possible to interfere in the tender process.
- Anonymous/pseudonymous complaints will not be entertained.
- Complaints must be brief and contain factual details, verifiable facts and related matters. They should not be vague or contain sweeping general allegations.
- Further correspondence on the complaints will not be entertained. However, it will be ensured that complaints are investigated and taken to the logical conclusion.
- Complaints are meant to result in preventive action against any public servant.
- Relief to the complainant is only incidental to vigilance action.
- In case it is found that complaint was false which has caused harassment to the employee, action may be taken against the complainant.
- Complaints having vigilance angle shall only be examined.
- The complaints having other than vigilance angle will either be filed or will be referred to concerned department of Northern Coalfields Limited. For lodging the complaint, mail at email@example.com The complaint may also be sent by post at the following address: Shri Amit Kumar Srivastava, CVO, WCL(Additional Charge of CVO, NCL)
Northern Coalfields Limited
Singrauli, (M.P) India,486889
Toll Free No. 18002336502
Ph No. 07805-266483
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org