Rehabilitation & Resettlement
NCL is providing residential plot to House oustees. We have created 6 rehabilitation centers for rehabilitating land oustees.Three in MP and Three in UP with civic amenities like Approach/Access Roads, Drainage, Hand pump/wells, School, Health Centre, Community Hall, Shopping Centre, Play ground/Park, Street Light, Plantation.In addition to this one more site is in under formulation/construction. Total 3206 plots were initially made available in these rehabilitation centres. Total 1937 plots have been allotted. 1297 PAPS are given cash in lieu of plot (31.01.15) Apart from compensation, Financial assistance is given for shifting house- hold belongings to the rehabilitation site if opted for plot. Assistance in designing House over alloted house site One time lump-sum amount in lieu of plot if opted.Upto Rs. 5 lakhs, only PAPs are allowed to participate in Civil Tenders. Upto Rs. 2 lakhs, Co-operative society of PAPs are given preference.
|RR Site||Rehata||Jawahar Nagar||Ambedkar Nagar||Nandgaon||Chandrapur||Jaitpur|
|* In 2001 census, this figure for Sonebhadra District was at 0.88 percent of Uttar Pradesh population.|
Efforts made for liberalization of Norms for offer of Employment against acquired land to extend greater benefits to land oustee
- Inclusion of Grand Son (Son's son ) for consideration of
- Waiver of upper age limit for offer employment against land acquisition
- Adaptation of package deal concept; to make 2 acres of land, who have given consent for clubbing of their land and offering employment to the nominated land oustees, or their dependants.
- Special package of two land oustees one having more than 2 acres of land and another having less than 2 acre of land clubbing and making 4 acre or more of land altogether and two employment, one each to both land oustees is released.
- Inclusion of daughter's son and daughter of owner if land looser having no son.
- RR Policy 2012- Where there are no male dependents, the benefit due to a land loser may devolve on dependent daughter.
|Project||To land oustees|