- As per the directives of Central vigilance Commission vide circular no. 11/08/15 dated 31/08/2015, Vigilance Awareness week was observed in Northern Coalfields Limited from 26.10.2015 to 31.10.2015. Banners, posters were displayed at prime locations. Shri K.P. Venkateshwar Rao, IPS, IG/CVO, NCL flagged off for a vigilance run at 8:00 AM on 26.10.2015 by school children.
Shri T.K. Nag, CMD, NCL administered pledge to the executives and staff at Singrauli on 26.10.15 at 10:30 AM. Shri T.K. Nag, CMD, NCL read out the message of His Excellency President of India Shri Pranav Mukharji on the occasion. The message of Hon’ble Vice President of India Shri Hamid Ansari was read out by Shri Gunadhar Pandey, Director (Tech/Oprn) NCL, NCL. The message of Shri Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India was conveyed to the assembled employees by Shri P.S.R.K. Sastry, Director (F), NCL. Shri K.P. Venkateshwar Rao, IPS, IG/CVO, NCL conveyed the message of the Central Vigilance Commission to the executives and employees. In a similar fashion, the observance of Vigilance Awareness week-2015 was commenced with the administration of pledge and reading out of messages at different projects of NCL. This year the theme of observing Vigilance Awareness Week was “Preventive Vigilance as a tool for Good Governance”.
The Vigilance magazine 2015 “ON YOUR GUARD” was released by the CMD, Directors and CVO of NCL.
NCL Vigilance has given “Vigilance Excellence Award” & “Appreciation Certificate” to the Executives & employees for exemplary work who have done excellent work in the field of innovative technique to save the company’s fund. The details are given below:A. Vigilance Excellence Award-2014
- General Manager (Civil) with his team for exemplary work done by them in constructing and repairing toilets under Swacch Bharat Abhiyan
- General Manager (P/Wel.) for exemplary work done by them in construction and repair of toilets under Swacch Bharat Abhiyan.
- General Manager, Krishnashila Project for facilitating in establishment of 'Pipe conveyor' for coal transportation.
- General Manager (Coal), representative of HINDALCO Industries for 'Pipe conveyor' for coal transportation from Krishnashila Project to Renusagar.2014-15